How do I become a coach myself?
- Send us an email to let us know you will be joining our coaching network – this helps us ensure that you will be “placed” properly under us as you upline coach.
- Jeff: CoachJeff@teaminfinityx.com
- Lauren: CoachLauren@teaminfinityx.com
How much does it cost to become a coach?
There is an initial $39.95 one-time fee and then a monthly charge of $14.95 for your back office. The back office is a website that Beachbody provides for you that keeps track of your sales, team sales, customers, commissions, as well as some training, sales tools, and much more.
How much time do I have to dedicate in order to be a coach?
The amount of time you spend is completely up to you. Moreover, it really depends on what kind of coach you want to be. And this is something only you can answer.
What are some of the benefits of becoming an Independent Beachbody Coach?
- You have the opportunity to help others get into shape and live a healthier lifestyle.
- You receive 25% off all Beachbody products
- This can result in significant cost savings every month especially if you are a Shakeology Home Direct customer or buy other supplements/programs (i.e. P90X One on One) monthly. In our household, we get 2 bags of Shakeology a month, Results and Recovery Drink, the One on One’s and often buy the newest program as it is released. Despite any commissions we make, we benefit just from the discount alone.
- You will find a whole new level of accountability – both to yourself and to your team.
- You get your own personalized website/store.
- You are not responsible for shipping or inventory.
- You have unlimited income potential.
- You are a personal business owner.
- You have the opportunity to purchase the Showcase Package.
What is the Showcase Package?
This is a great way to get a whole collection of popular Beachbody workout programs for one low cost. For just $199, you can purchase a collection of Beachbody workout programs that normally costs over $400! The programs included are Turbo Jam, Power 90, Slim in 6, Yoga Booty Ballet, Hip Hop Abs, and P90X. You will also receive a set of B-Lines Resistance Bands and a YBB Squishy Ball. (As a note of comparison: the retail price of P90X is $119.85 plus S&H, and for just $80 more, you can have 5 more programs!)
Do I have to have a great transformation to be a coach?
No! You have to have a passion for helping others and the desire to succeed. The earlier you start, the better. Physically we were not terribly unhealthy when we decided it was time to take our fitness to the next level and while we may not have had far to go on the scale, mentally and nutritionally we had a lot to learn – and we continue to learn. By figuring this all out one step at a time we achieved great success and being coaches has allowed us to share this knowledge with others.
Will I get the proper training?
Beachbody has an excellent training program, and if your goal is to coach others and build your business, you will want to explore this further.